prof.dr. (E.) Elena Lomonova
Elena Lomonova (1959) studied Electromechanical and Control Systems at Moscow Aviation Institute (State University of Aerospace Technology), Russia.
After graduating (cum laude), she started her industrial carrier at the Research and Development Company “Astrophysics”, Moscow, Russia (1982-1987).
Afterwards she moved to the Electromechanical and Control Systems Department at State University of Aerospace Technology (MAI), and was active in research, education and industrial projects (1987-1997).
Elena Lomonova Career
- She gained her PhD (cum laude, 1993) on researching of autonomous power and control systems for vehicles with laser equipment.
- Since 1998 she worked for the Delft University of Technology before joining Eindhoven University of Technology in 2000.
- In March 2009 she was appointed as a full-time professor. Her chair focuses on fundamental and applied research on enabling energy conversion theory, methods and technologies for high-precision, automotive and medical systems.
- 1993 Ph.D. on researching of autonomous power and control systems for vehicles with laser equipment
- State University of Aerospace Technology, degree in Electromechanical and Control Systems
- 2009 Eindhoven University of Technology, Full Professor, Chair of Electromechanics and Power Electronics Group
- 2000 – 2008 Eindhoven University of Technology
- 1998 – 2000 Delft University of Technology
- 1987 – 1997 State University of Aerospace Technology (MAI), Researcher at the Electromechanical and Control Systems Department
- 1982 – 1987 Astrophysics (Research and Development Company), Moscow, Russia
Links to projects and researches
Research Group :
Electromechanics and Power Electronics