msc. (J.H.) Joeri Wesseling
dr. Joeri Wesseling received his Ph.D. at Utrecht University. As an academic researcher Wesseling examines the role of established firms in socio-technical transitions.
He focuses on their innovation strategies to assess how they respond to emerging sustainable technologies, as well as their political strategies in response to regulations. He also studies what factors influence innovation policy.
His research focuses on the automotive industry, as well as energy intensive natural resource industries such as steel, chemicals and paper and pulp.
Joeri Wesseling Career
- 2016 – Assistant Professor
Copernicus Institute of Sustainable Development, Utrecht University
- 2015 – Ph.D. in Innovation Studies
- 2015/2016 – Copernicus Institute of Sustainable Development, Utrecht University
- 2016/2015 – Post-doctoral Researcher
Centre for Innovation, Research and Competence in the Learning Economy (CIRCLE), Lund University
- 2010 – 2014 Utrecht University, Ph.D. in Innovation Studies
- 2008 – 2010 Utrecht University, Master’s degree in Science and Innovation Management
- 2005 – 2008 Utrecht University, Bachelor’s degree in Science and Innovation Management
Links to projects and researches
Research Group :
Distributed Energy Resources
EV (Electric Vehicles): Dynamic Charging (Grid Integration)