University of Groningen Engineering and Technology
- Type organisatie: Kennisinstituut
The Systems and Control research in Groningen is recognized for its long tradition in:
- mathematical systems theory
- its strength in nonlinear systems analysis and control
- multi-physics modeling of large-scale systems
- coordination control of complex systems
- and control under communication constraints
Recent additions include advanced manufacturing systems and systems biology.
Systems and Control is an interdisciplinary methodology, which functions as a common interface between various scientific disciplines and engineering areas, and often as an enabling technology. At the University of Groningen it expands this integrating role towards chemistry, physics, computer science, artificial intelligence, biology, medicine, sociology and economics.