dr. (A.) Arjan van Schijndel
Dr. Arjan van Schijndel received his Ph.D. Electrical Engineering in 2010 at the Eindhoven University of Technology. He works for TenneT as an Asset Manager.
Arjan van Schijndel Education
- 2005 – 2010 Eindhoven University of Technology, Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering
- 1996 – 2004 Eindhoven University of Technology, Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2015- TenneT, Portfolio Asset Manager / Maintenance Strategist
- 2012 – 2015 TenneT, Asset Manager Strategic Maintenance
- 2009 – 2012 Alliander, Asset Management Policy Consultant
- 2001 – 2005 Municipality of Oss, General Assistant on Tempting Basis
Specialties: Antenna modelling, Asset management, Condition assessment, EMI, EMC, EMF, ISO 55000, Life cycle management, Maintenance, NTA8120, PAS55, Power grids, Power transformers, Reliability Availability Maintainability and Safety (RAMS), Reliability engineering, Risk management.
Links to projects and researches
Research Group :
Power transformers & Reliability Availability Maintainability including Safety
IT: Distributed Service Platform