ir. (E.) Edwin Tazelaar
Edwin Tazelaar received his masters degree and PhD degree from the Eindhoven University of Technology in 1992 and 2013 respectively.
He worked in the fields of control systems, power plants and high power semiconductors for KEMA and Philips Semiconductors.
Edwin Tazelaar Career
Currently, Edwin Tazelaar is researcher on energy management and fuel cell based propulsion systems, and manager of the master program Control Systems Engineering, at the HAN University of Applied Sciences in Arnhem, the Netherlands.
- 2007 – 2013 University of Technology Eindhoven, Ph. D. in Control Systems
- 1986 – 1992 University of Technology Eindhoven, Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2016 Liander, Senior Asset Data Analyst
- 2006 – 2015 Hogeschool van Arnhem en Nijmegen (HAN), Senior Researcher and Program Manager
- 2002 – 2006 Hogeschool van Arnhem en Nijmegen (HAN), Lecturer
- 2002 – 2002 Philips, Projectmanager
- 1992 – 2000 KEMA, Consultant
Links to projects and researches
Research Group :
Control Systems Engineering
Energy management and fuel cell based propulsion systems