Dr. (F.W.) Frits Bliek
Frits Bliek is a Senior Energy Market Expert, CoFounder of USEF foundation, Founder of PowerMatching City and Cofounder of the Smart Energy Collective.
Frits Bliek Career
Frits Bliek has a doctoral degree in thermonuclear fusion and atomic physics.
- He is a member of the Sustainable and Clean Energy group within DNV GL Gas Consulting and Services. His is responsible for smart grids technologies.
- Besides, he cumulates expertise on energy transport and distribution, economic optimization, business process optimization, energy transition and program management.
- 1993 – 1997 University of Groningen, Research Doctorate in Atomic & Plasma Physics
- 2003- DNV GL, Principal Consultant
- 2013- USEF Foundation, Product Owner & Design Leader
Links to projects and researches
- USEF projecten
- SEC Forecasting Smart Energy Markets
Research Group :
Intelligent Energy Systems / Smart Grids.