MSc. (G.R.) Gautham Ram Chandra Mouli
Gautham Ram Mouli (1990) completed his bachelor degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from National Institute of Technology (NIT), Trichy, India in 2011.
Gautham Ram Chandra Mouli Career
Gautham Mouli then joined Delft University of Technology in September 2011 for his MSc. in Electrical Power Engineering. He has been with the Electrical Power Processing group from November 2012.
- He worked in collaboration with GE Global Research, Munich for his internship and master thesis, in the area of voltage regulation in the distribution network using power electronics based series compensators and hybrid on-load tap changing transformers.
- He graduated from Delft University of Technology in July 2013.
- Since October 2013, he has been working as a PhD researcher on the EV-PV project to design a power converter and energy management system for the integration of solar power for electric vehicle charging. His research areas include photovoltaic systems, electric vehicle charging infrastructure, vehicle to grid technology and battery storage.
- 2013 – 2017 Delft University of Technology, Ph.D. in Electric Vehicles and Photovoltaic
- 2011 – 2013 Delft University of Technology, Master’s degree in Electrical Power Engineering
- 2007 – 2011 National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli, Bachelor’s degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (First class with distinction)
- 2012 – 2012 GE Global Research, R & D Intern
- 2012 – 2012 Photovoltaic Materials & Devices Group (PVMD), Student Assistant
- 2010 – 2010 Institute for Electronic Design Automation, DAAD Summer Research Fellow
- 2009 – 2009 Indian Institute of Technology, Research Assistant
Links to projects and researches
Research Group :
EV (Electric Vehicles): Dynamic Charging (Grid Integration)