msc. (G.) Gerwin Hoogsteen
Gerwin Hoogsteen received his B.Eng. degree in Electrical Engineering from the Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Groningen, The Netherlands, in 2010.
In 2013 he received his M.Sc. degree in Embedded Systems from the University of Twente. Enschede, The Netherlands, in the Computer Architecture for Embedded Systems group on modeling of low voltage networks.
Gerwin is currently a Ph.D. candidate with a research topic on autonomous micro grids. His research interests are in the field of network modeling and power quality improvements using demand side management.
Gerwin Hoogsteen Education
- 2010 – 2013 University of Twente, MSc, Embedded Systems
- 2006 – 2010 Groningen Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2013 University of Twente, Ph. D. Candidate in the field of Smart Grid Technologies
- 2015 – 2015 University of Texas Center for Electromechanics, Visiting Researcher
- 2012- 2012 University of Twente, Researcher
Links to projects and researches
Research Group :
Embedded Systems Engineering
Smart Grid Technologies