dr. (J.) Jan Faber
Professor Jan Faber is Associate Professor at the Copernicus Institute of Sustainable Development – Innovation Studies – Dynamics of Innovation Systems.
Jan Faber Publications
- (21.09.2016). Weather, transport mode choices and emotional travel experiences. Transportation research. Part A, policy and practice, 94, (pp. 360-373) (14 p.)
- (2015). En-route weather and place valuations for different transport mode users. Journal of transport geography, 47, (pp. 128-138).
- (09.09.2015). Incentives and barriers for R&D-based SMEs to participate in European research programs – An empirical assessment for the Netherlands. Science and Public Policy, (pp. 1-15) (15 p.).
- (2015). Business strategies of incumbents in the market for electric vehicles: opportunities and incentives for sustainable innovation. Business Strategy and the Environment, 24 (6), (pp. 518-531).
- (2014). How competitive forces sustain electric vehicle development. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 81 (January 2014), (pp. 154-164) (11 p.)
Links to projects and researches
Research Group :
EV (Electric Vehicles): Dynamic Charging (Grid Integration)