Drs. (M.) Mark van Driel
Drs. Mark van Driel received his MSc. at the Erasmus University Rotterdam in Business Administration. He is Manager at Westland Infra, where he has worked since 2002.
Mark van Driel Career
Mark van Driel is responsible for one of the divisions of Westland Infra. He is known to be succesful at exploiting and exploring (new) assets. He is capable of mobilizing people as well as organizations and his interests are start up’s, purchasing efficiency’s, commercial opportunities, exploitation and exploration, change management and acquisitions.
- 2009 – 2011 Erasmus University Rotterdam, Master’s degree in Business Administration
- 2004 – 2006 University of Applied Sciences NOVI, Business Adminstration
- 1992 – 1994 De Haagse Hogeschool, Technical Engineer
- 2016- Westland Infra, Manager Metering & Dataservices
- 2012 – 2016 Westland Infra, Manager Assetmanagement
- 2012 – 2012 Westland Infra, Manager Netbeheer a.i.
- 2010 – 2012 Westland Infra, Manager Sales
- 2002 – 2012 Westland Infra, Manager Metering and Dataservices
Specialties: Experience in technical and commercial divisions in energy systems and metering & data services.”
Links to projects and researches
- Kostenreductie MS/LS Instrumentatie
- Ontwikkeling- en pilot van het EWEB 2.0 bij ECW Netwerk, Agriport A7
- i-Balance zorgt voor Netbalans
Research Group :
Metering & data services
IT: Distributed Service Platform
IT: Smart Algorithms (HV / MD)