MSc. (S.) Shruti Devasenapathy
Shruti Devasenapathy has been a PhD candidate at Delft University of Technology since December 2012. She is a part of PowerWeb project.
Currently, her research is focused on game-theoretic control with special interest in coupled equilibria in systems of interdependent systems such as the smart grid.
Shruti Devasenapathy Career
Shruti is member of the group Algorithmics at tje TU Delft. Other areas of interest include smart grid control, cyber-physical systems, distributed decision-making, and related topics. She received the MSc degree in Electrical Engineering from the faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science (EEMCS), TU Delft, The Netherlands in September 2012. During this time, she was also a research assistant in the Go Green project at TU Delft. Earlier, she received a Bachelor of Technology degree from SRM University in Tamilnadu, India, in 2007 and was employed at Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, India as a project assistant (2008-2010).
- 2010 – 2012 Delft University of Technology, Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2003 – 2007 SRM University, Bachelor’s degree in Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- 2015 Priva, Embedded Developer
- 2012 – 2015 Delft Unversity of Technology, Researcher
- 2011 – 2012 Delft University of Technology, Student Researcher
- 2010 – 2011 Delft University of Technology, Student Research Assistant
- 2008 – 2010 Indian Institute of Science, Research Assistant
Links to projects and researches
Research Group :
IT: Smart Algorithms (HV / MD)
IT: Distributed Service Platform