dr.ir. (V.) Vincent Bakker
Vincent Bakker received his M.Sc. degree in Computer Science from the University of Twente in 2007, with a minor certificate in Entrepreneurship.
In 2012 Bakker received his Ph.D. degree on his thesis ‘Triana: a control strategy for Smart Grids’. Currently he is continuing his research at the Computer Architectures for Embedded Systems group of the University of Twente.
His research interests are machine learning, optimization modeling and large scale distributed (intelligent) systems.
Vincent Bakker Education
- 2012 University of Twente, Ph.D. degree on thesis ‘Triana: a control strategy for Smart Grids’ .
- 2000 – 2007 University of Twente, MSc in Computer Science
- 2013 IPSUM Energy, Researcher
- 2013 University of Twente, Assistant Professor
- 2011 University of Twente, Post-Doc researcher Smart Grids
- 2007 – 2011 University of Twente, PhD student
- 2006 -2006 HOMA Software BV, Internship
- 2005 -2006 MAG Productions, Web developer
Links to projects and researches
Research Group :
Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science
Machine Learning, Optimization Modeling and Large Scale Distributed (intelligent) Systems.