prof.ir. (W.L.) Wil Kling
Prof.ir. (W.L.) Wil Kling received the M.Sc. degree in electrical engineering from the Eindhoven University of Technology, the Netherlands, in 1978. Kling passed away March 14 2015.
- From 1978 to 1983 he worked with Kema
- From 1983 to 1998 with Sep
- Since 1998 up till the end of 2008 he worked with TenneT, as senior engineer for network planning and network strategy
- Since 1993 he was a part-time Professor at the Delft University of Technology
- Since 2000 Kling was also Professor at the Eindhoven University of Technology
- From December 2008 he was appointed as a full professor and chair of Electrical Power Systems group at the Eindhoven University of Technology.
Wil was leading research programs on:
- distributed generation
- integration of wind power
- network concepts
- reliability issues
He was involved in scientific organizations such as Cigre and IEEE. He was the Dutch Representative in Study Committee C6 Distribution Systems and Dispersed Generation and the Administrative Council of Cigre.
Links to projects and researches
- Storage integrated Multi agent controlled Smart grid (PV Sims)
He passed away March 14 2015. Guus Pemen is the associated professor who took over.
Research Group :
Electrical Energy Systems