prof.ir. (W.) Wim Zeiler
Prof. ir. Wim Zeiler studied Mechanical Engineering (Design and construction; Methodical Design) at the Technische Universiteit Twente.
In 1983 he started working in a building services contracting company, in which he currently holds the position of specialist building services technology.
- After being part time lecturer at the Haagse Hogeschool from 1996 till 1998
- and at the Amsterdam Hogeschool from 1998 till 2000
- he was a visiting assistant professor at the faculty of Architecture of the TU Delft from 2000 till 2003
- In 2001 he became professor Building Services at the faculty of Architecture at the Technische Universiteit Eindhoven.
His current research is focussed on
- Integral Design, Agent technology
- Climatic Design
- Sustainable Energy in the Built Environment
He was member of the board of TVVL ( the Dutch Society for Building Services in the Built Environment), chairman of the department of Electro-technology of TVVL and is member of the board of advice of ISSO ( Dutch society for stimulation of research on building services in the Netherlands).
Links to projects and researches
Research Group :
Building Physics and Services
Renewable energy in the built environment, integral design, intelligent agents, building services